All the physical problems that we have been struggling with for the last weeks or so were gone this morning. Surprised? Not me. It’s time for a change. Newly tossed in the hat is the results of the new x-rays. They reveal an increase in tumor activity in the lungs. The RNP (Alice) said it Is time for immediate action. She offered me a choice of two Oncologists from which I chose the closest one. She made an Emergency appointment for today so that we could get going immediately with treatment. I should not worry at the medications because the new doctor will change everything up. I see a minor problem. Satan has taken the ball into his court. That is not where the game ball belongs.(I have to take a break to see the new doc. I’ll finish this later). New doc seems to be a nice man. He suggested starting chemotherapy immediately for the growth in my liver. (liver?). I declined the chemo asking for enough time to make a more informed decision. He gave me info on a pill that can help in lieu of chemo and set up appointment(s) in Aprll to proceed if that is what I want to do. I appreciate that. and will seeks God’s will in making decisions. It is now that I need prayer for God’s guidance. I think that I should have a Christian doctor that believes in alternative treatment for cancer and am asking for help in finding such a doctor that is willing to treat me. Yes, I will consider relocating. I’m having a cup of coffee (first in four months) in an attempt to maintain mental clarity to complete this post before retiring.
Please join with me in prayer for God’s guidance in making decisions in this critical hour of need.